Junior Varsity Assistant Coach
20 Questions with Coach Trish:
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it? Yes, my nickname is True—-long story.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 older brother
- If you were a vegetable, which one would you be? Corn—it goes with just about everything!
- What is your favorite food? Anything Italian! Bring on the pasta!
- What is your favorite candy? Reeses Peanut butter cup—perfect salty/sweet combo
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what other sport would you play? Racquetball! Love the intensity!
- What is your favorite lacrosse memory? As a college player at Ohio State, it would be beating Maryland.
- What is one song on your playlist? Thomas Rhett, Die a Happy Man–love that song.
- What are three adjectives which describe you? Productive, Determined, Creative
- How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you? Tall (ish) 5ft 8 , athletic, brown hair (most likely on top of my head),
blue eyes—and probably carrying a ton of bags with me—it’s true–baby bag, gym bag, purse, school bag—they always seem to be with me.
- What makes you laugh? A baby laughing…it’s contagious!
- What were your favorite subjects in school? In high school it would have been English/writing related courses…and weight lifting 🙂
- When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? A project of some sort—I don’t sit still very often–unless I’m into a new Netflix series—
What three items would you take if you knew you were going to stranded on a tropical island for a year?
1-My American Express since they say “don’t leave home without it.”2-Endless supply of Sun Protection 3-A boat (then I wouldn’t need the 1st two items)
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall—love everything pumpkin, sweaters & boots–changing leaves, it’s all great!
- Do you like to dance? Sure do!
- What place would you like to visit? Greece
- If you could only watch on TV show for the next year, which would it be? Game of Thrones—no question about it!
- Which would you prefer as a second home: Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? Beach house! Sun & Sand!
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To go to a concert at Red Rocks amphitheater