Junior Varsity Head Coach
20 Questions with Coach Mark:
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it? No nickname, however lately I seem to be called “sir” a lot. I work at the Naval Academy!
- How many brothers and sisters do you have? I’m an only child, but no I wasn’t spoiled.
- If you were a vegetable, which one would you be? Cucumber, because then I could say I’m cool as a …
- What is your favorite food? Seafood
- What is your favorite candy? Anything with chocolate and caramel
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what sport would you play? Cross country or basketball
- What is your favorite lacrosse memory? Winning an HCLax championship as a coach
- What is one song on your playlist? Play That Song, Train
- What are three adjectives which describe you? Corny, understanding, fast
- How would your friends describe you to someone who doesn’t know you? Likes to laugh and have fun
- What makes you laugh? Almost anything. My kids, my students, my dog, corny jokes…definitely corny jokes!
- What were your favorite subjects in school? Math, math, and more math
- When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? A free hour – what’s that? Actually I like to sit and relax doing nothing.
- What three items would you take if you knew you were going to stranded on a tropical island for a year? 1. Sunscreen 2. Food and lots of it 3. My wife
- What is your favorite season and why? Love spring, except for my allergies
- Do you like to dance? Yep, and I’m sure the girls will laugh at me as much as my kids do
- What place would you like to visit? Top of Mt. Everest – I don’t want to climb it, I would just love to see the view from the top!
- If you could only watch on TV show for the next year, which would it be? I’m not hooked on any tv shows, but I guess Quantico
- Which would you prefer as a second home: Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? Beach house
- What is one thing on your bucket list? Run another marathon, assuming my legs don’t fall off