Varsity Head Coach
20 Questions with Coach Lindsay:
- Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it? Besides Linds, not really.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have 2 younger brothers.
- If you were a vegetable, which one would you be? Probably spaghetti squash. It is currently one of my favorites!
- What is your favorite food? Crabs!
- What is your favorite candy? Anything sweet and sour, like Sour Punch Straws and Sour Watermelon.
- If you didn’t play lacrosse, what other sport would you play? Field hockey or tennis probably.
- What is your favorite lacrosse memory? Would have to be winning the National Championship in 2011
- What is one song on your playlist? Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw, love that song!
- What are three adjectives which describe you? driven, compassionate, energetic
- How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you? short, blonde, blue eyes, athletic, and always on the move. I tend to have a hard time sitting still.
- What makes you laugh? Veggie offs!
- What were your favorite subjects in school? I really liked Science and English.
- When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Assuming I can’t find a beach to relax on I would probably go for a run outside, it really helps clear my mind.
- What three items would you take if you knew you were going to stranded on a tropical island for a year? 1–a hammock to relax in 2–flip flops 3–probably my cellphone assuming I could recharge as needed and use it to take pictures
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer! I love the warm weather and having the opportunity to drive down to the beach.
- Do you like to dance? Of course!
- What place would you like to visit? I really want to go to South Africa someday.
- If you could only watch on TV show for the next year, which would it be? Truthfully I am not really a big TV watcher so hard to say…
- Which would you prefer as a second home: Mountain cabin, beach house or big city condo? Beach house, no question!
- What is one thing on your bucket list? To visit the Grand Canyon!